miniPassage 2 miniPassage 2

I definitely agree with the people saying it could be longer, and more control. Possibly something to make the game more challenging would be nice as well.

You Ready? (Feat. Hatsune Miku You Ready? (Feat. Hatsune Miku

I really enjoyed this! There were some parts where it the vocals sounded a bit artificial, but that's not necessarily a bad thing I don't think. Also I know nothing about vocaloid, so there's that.

Overall, great job! I'd love to see a transcription of the lyrics with an English translation if possible!

SynthGoddess responds:

Thanks so much for the review~ vocaloid is a singing software...so sometimes the vocals do sound artificial....cause well...they are. XD This is my first song using her, so as I learn to use her more I will learn how to make her sound more natural. I'll put the lyrics up soon. ^^

Dig Dig

Gorgeous blend of styles here, definitely a very unique sound! Vocals are awesome as well. All I can say is great job!

[DUBSTEP] Do you even lift? [DUBSTEP] Do you even lift?

This is a pretty good job for your first dubstep track. I really like your melodies, intro, and outro. I think the "dubstep" part needs some improvement. For one, your drums need some work. Dubstep usually has a syncopated kick drum, not the 4/4 pounding that you have. A snare would be nice as well. Just more complexity in the drums overall. Also your synth that starts at 1:26 goes on for a bit too long in my opinion. Some variety would be nice. Like I said, you have some really great melody stuff in the other parts of the song, and I think incorporating that into the dubstep part would really help bring the song together. I hope this helps, and let me know if you have any questions!

ZhokoMusic responds: